Sunday, July 03, 2005

Book Junkie

Its official. I am a book junkie! I just bought two more books tonight at Borders. I can't even begin to tell you how many books that I have purchased and never finished reading. There are even a few that I have never read at all. I am out of control.
Books I Am Currently Reading- "Women, Celibacy, and The Church" by Annemarie Kidder; "Church History in Plain Language" by Bruce Shelley; "Desiring God" by John Piper; and "He Still Moves Stones" by Max Lucado.
I also bought a Bible commentary tonight that was recommended by fellow bloggers over at the Thinklings called "Baker Commentary on the Bible" edited by Walter Elwell

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Gina,
Glad to see you are reading my book on women, celibacy, and the church. With your background in Reformed theology and your reading appetite,I hope it will be beneficial. Let me know what you think and if and how it might help you to lead the single, celibate life in Christ.
Annemarie

Gina said...

Thanks for stopping by Annemarie. I will definitely let you know what I think about the book. My friend Colin is reading it too. Perhaps we can both write a review for Barnes and Noble and Amazon when we finish.