Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Finals

I have finals coming up next week. I also have to write a 15 page paper for my political theory class. I have to choose two themes that we have covered since the last paper. I have chosen to write about about race, and will include material from Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, June Jordan and several articles about the Holocaust. The second theme I have chosen is the economy. I am going to focus on the shift from the laissez-faire ideology of classical liberalism to modern welfare state liberalism and modern conservatism (in its many flavors). For that section, I am using material from Woodrow Wilson, FDR, Regan and a few others.

Luckily, one of my professors gave us a "free pass" on the final. So, that is one less thing I have to worry about. However, I do have a biology final on Monday, a comprehensive (oh yay!) final in my corrections class on Tuesday, and a final in my computer course next Thursday.

After this is over, I only have to finish some Spanish stuff online and then I should be ready to graduate. Hopefully, I can apply for graduation this summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll be praying for you! I've got one more final next week, had one last week (I can only manage 2 classes a semester).

I'm taking a couple of summer classes though.

Gina said...

Thanks, I need it!

Anonymous said...

well done Gina I am praying for you sweetie Sreven