Saturday, January 28, 2006

It's Official...Almost

I passed my licensing exam this afternoon! Yay! The test was much harder than our intructor suggested it would be. There was a lot of information that we did not cover in class. The basic premises we covered were all there, but they went into much more detail than I anticipated. I tried not to panic. I just reasoned them out to the best of my ability, using the process of elimination. Luckily, that worked. Plus, I prayed a lot before the test. Now, all I have left to do is some paperwork that will make me officially appointed by the insurer that I work for to sell for them as an agent, or as the law now calls it, producer. By the way, did you know that technically speaking, an agent is the agent of the insurer and not the insured? Just something to ponder.

It is really times like this when I realize that without him, I really am nothing...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, praise God! He is good.

Gina said...

Thanks. Yes, He is.