Wednesday, June 14, 2006

¡Hola mis amigos!

Sorry I haven't posted anything lately. I have been extremely busy. I've been going in to work early, leaving at noon for my Spanish class, and coming back at 3:30 and finishing out the day. I feel like all I ever do lately is drive!

My Spanish class got off to a rather rocky start. I failed my first vocabulary quiz because I misunderstood the nature of the quiz. I memorized all the words by recognition instead of being able to write them from memory. Now that I know what she expects, I anticipate that things will get better. We had our first major exam on Tuesday. I think it went well. I was hoping to get my exam back today, but my professor was sick and had to cancel class. Hopefully I will hear something tomorrow.

I will try to post something more substantial later...

Gina

No comments: